Say Goodbye to Your Michigan Basement
- Condensation. This is caused when cold concrete walls hit warm air. The water vapor rapidly cools when it hits the cold concrete and turns to liquid water.
- Groundwater Runoff. Does your basement flood in the springtime, just after the snow has melted? That means that moving water is not properly diverted away from your basement.
- Groundwater Swelling. This is caused by the water table by your home hitting a higher than usual point after a big storm or after a snow melt.
Ways To Fight Moisture
- By controlling and limiting the warm, humid air that enters your basement and sealing all vents from your dryer and downstairs bathroom. You can also use a dehumidifier and close your windows during hot and humid days.
- Creating a slope that diverts water away from your foundation, divert gutters from the basement as well. Also increasing the length of your gutters to shoot water even further from your foundation.
- Fortifying your foundation by fixing cracks and holes, waterproofing the walls in your basement and as a final bullet against a soggy basement, we can also install a drainage system.
Top notch service at very reasonable price. I called at 5:45 p.m. and Josh arrived at 6:15. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and efficient. I can't recommend them enough.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
24/7 Emergency Calls are available
Call to schedule an appointment
P.O. Box 2499
Midland, MI 48641
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Insurance, Cash and Personal Checks