Septic System Installation
The right system for your home
- The absorption rate of your soil
- Your budget
- The amount of space you have available
- The size of your family
- The type of waste entering the system
- How much supervision and maintenance you can put into your system
- Whether the system is intended for a home or a commercial area
- Many other factors will influence your decision; ask us to help you find the right system for your needs!
Getting the Job Done Right
5 Tips for Septic Success!
- After your septic system installation, divert your gutters for rainwater away from the drainage field. Keeping your septic system away from the added moisture from rainwater will ensure proper soil absorption.
- Regular inspections are a septic saver! Make sure to get your septic system pumped every five years at the most.
- Tree roots can wreak havoc on your septic system. Be sure not to plant any new trees too close to your system.
- Avoid using chemical drain cleaners and never flush medication down the toilet. Drain cleaners can damage your system and kill the bacteria off that helps break down waste. Never flush prescription drugs down the toilet as they can also kill helpful bacteria AND harm wildlife.
- Simply—conserve water. Reducing shower times, fixing leaky faucets, turning the sink off while you brush your teeth can help ease the strain on your septic system. This results in a longer functioning system.
Top notch service at very reasonable price. I called at 5:45 p.m. and Josh arrived at 6:15. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and efficient. I can't recommend them enough.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
24/7 Emergency Calls are available
Call to schedule an appointment
P.O. Box 2499
Midland, MI 48641
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Insurance, Cash and Personal Checks