City Sewer Of Midland has been in the plumbing business since 1953. Whether you have an emergency plumbing problem, building a new home or need repairs, we have the experience you need to get the job done right.
Quality Service, You Know Who To Call
Plumbing means so much more than keeping the toilets flushing and the sinks running. We know just how a plugged or broken waste line can turn a good week sour. If you have trouble with your waste discharge lines, give City Sewer Of Midland a call. We will give you a fair price and solid work. Many plumbing issues are hidden and considered out of sight, out of mind. These situations are never out of our mind. If the problem needs to be addressed, we will gladly take the time to bring it to your attention. If there are questions about any plumbing problem we’ll get the answers to allow you to make the best and most cost effective decision possible. Our plumbing services are available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
Our plumbing services are available 24/7 in case of emergencies and our team is trained to diagnose and dispose of plumbing problems. Taking the quickest and least intrusive possible, we help you back to your life. We are licensed and insured, and committed to top quality service for all of our customers.
5 Tips for Happy Pipes
To save money, follow these tips to keep your home and plumbing in tiptop shape.
- Avoid harmful chemical drain cleaners. These only eat into your pipes over time and after repeated use. If you need someone to snake your drain, give us a call and we’ll get that clog out in a jiffy.
- To prevent frozen or burst pipes, do not set your thermostat lower than 55 during wintertime. When it is very cold outside, turn every faucet in your house on to let just a trickle of cold water run out of the tap. Keeping the water moving helps prevent it from freezing and then expanding.
- Insulate any pipes exposed to cold air. Doing so will prevent any freezing, but will also allow warmer water to come through the tap quicker.
- Install screens over each drain to prevent hair and other solid materials from entering the piping. NEVER dispose of grease by dumping it down the drain. The grease will harden when exposed to colder temperatures, and then cause a blockage.
- Smelly pipes? Toss some baking soda down the drain, and then follow with hot water.
Top notch service at very reasonable price. I called at 5:45 p.m. and Josh arrived at 6:15. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and efficient. I can't recommend them enough.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
24/7 Emergency Calls are available
Call to schedule an appointment
P.O. Box 2499
Midland, MI 48641
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Insurance, Cash and Personal Checks