What is a drain tile?
Maintaining Your Drain Tile System
- You may still use your basement during its installation. In an interior installation, all the work is done inside your basement.
- It prevents water from entering through the walls of your basement.
- Waterproofing your basement in any way after installing this system is unnecessary. With an interior system, you would still need a waterproof layer outside your basement walls.
- You will not have to tear up any garden or shrubs that may be outside your home.
- This system can be installed in winter, while the exterior system cannot be installed while the ground is frozen.
- It is easier to access the pipe with this system, as it is installed just below the basement.
- Interior systems can be less expensive to install.
Top notch service at very reasonable price. I called at 5:45 p.m. and Josh arrived at 6:15. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and efficient. I can't recommend them enough.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
24/7 Emergency Calls are available
Call to schedule an appointment
P.O. Box 2499
Midland, MI 48641
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Insurance, Cash and Personal Checks